224-228 La Trobe Street, Melbourne CBD (Scape Aurora)
224 – 228 La Trobe Street, Aurora Melbourne Central
Melbourne’s newest retail, dining, and entertainment precinct
Poised as the crucial link for retail in Melbourne CBD, with the creation of the soon to be activated State Library Station and direct connection into Melbourne Central Train Station, this flagship retail tenancy boasts a large glass façade with a prime entrance on La Trobe Street, below Aurora’s 92-level Residential and Office building.
Directly opposite Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, in the heart of the action, surrounding retailers include: JB Hi Fi, Starbucks, Hungry Jacks, KFC, Nandos, McDonalds, David’s Hot Pot and the Ella food precinct.
• Area: 343sqm*
- Over 18m La Trobe Street frontage
- Double height façade and throughout tenancy
• All services provided to a point
• Tenancy sits at the entry/exit point of Melbourne Central on La Trobe Street
• Right next door to the soon to be open State Library Station (cnr Swanston and La Trobe Streets)
Over 18m frontage
Double height façade and throughout tenancy